AUC 0.00% 2.7¢ ausgold limited

Ann: Financial Report for the half year ended 31 December 2023, page-120

1. alh
    1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    coto, I hear you, luckily I am semi retired but one has to be thoughtful of the fact a poll showed over 60% of the people did not want to get it, but sadly they had mortgages to pay and families to support, that cohort one has to feel sorry for.

I am semi retired these days and after analysing the trial data I saw many red flags, as a result of my background I cut my teeth on scientific studies and trials, so I made a very early decision to opt out, the bravest individuals were the likes of you, sadly many small family businesses were destroyed in that process also.

I copped all the “tin hat” stuff also, but now a lot of those same people are taking the “I” drug I kept telling my close friends and family about (rhymes with Pectin) And now they can see they were duped by financial and political interests, hopefully their day is coming.

People that still can’t see it are obviously still duped but, as predicted by one of the worlds leading immunologists, when one of the many mutated versions of the virus potentially becomes a problem in the not too distant future, the latest immune data shows there will be a lot of serious issues in a particular cohort, you and I are not in that cohort, everyone thinks it has gone away but it is still in circulation with people still dying from it and funny enough not many issues in our group.

But as this is mainly about AUC let me reiterate, I feel confident AUC will make up for your losses Coto, and what’s more hopefully you will be healthy right through to old age to enjoy it and our health is worth more than any amount of gold AUC has and more.

ALH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $49.51K 1.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 982322 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 807709
Last updated 13.54pm 08/05/2024 ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.