AUC 3.70% 2.6¢ ausgold limited

Morning all.@cotoI also do not like the idea of digital...

1. 4,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6248
    Morning all.
    @coto
    I also do not like the idea of digital identity.
    I like investing in gold but in particular, gold in the ground.
    I also like large reserves like what AUC have and hold some here.
    This may be a little off the track but does relax me in terms of what may block any digital identity and CBDC.
    Our indigenous brothers and sisters.
    Remember the "Yes" vote?
    WE really had no, in depth explanation from any politician about the contents and consequences of what it meant and hence it failed.

Before I start, I want to emphasise, that I do NOT want to convey any judgement here.
    So if it seems that way, please blame my lack of wit and not any negative intent or bad will.

I was in the bank yesterday with a queue that put me behind 2 Murri (indigenous) women.
    They were quite intoxicated and 1 had no bag, no phone, not even pockets.
    She had no way of identifying herself but wanted to withdraw some money.
    She was asked to sign a piece of paper but was too intoxicated to sign it in a way that was similar to her real signature.
    Keep in mind that the first lady was served very fast and was handed $1,000.
    All this lady could do to prove herself was sign the piece of paper.
    No phone.
    No licence.
    No computer skills.
    No compliance to the modern regulations and not for any reason other than social and cultural individuality.
    While we have native title in Australia, our government can NOT discriminate so their rights must be upheld.
    Most have no resources to comply with any suggestion of what comes with the modern world of CBDC and electronic identification.

As I have already pointed out, some of the reasons I hold gold, but I also support our indigenous peoples along with their rights.
    They have no way of complying to a digital world and I say, thank goodness for that.
    They also are some of the largest users of cash because they do not use credit cards in the main.
    That right can not be taken from them and it protects us at the same time.

I feel a lot better holding gold and more comfortable that it will be very difficult in this country to stop using cash.

I really like the building resource here at AUC and look forward to the future .
    The HG is looking better each day.

Sorry to digress but thought it worth it.

Kind regards, Wack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $260.6K 9.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1968000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 245583 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.5¢ 5116898
Last updated 15.32pm 14/05/2024 ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.