SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

Ann: Financial Report for year ended 30 June 2016-OEX.AX, page-3

1. 73 Posts.
    If your curious check out how much debt gspc and ong are in - it would appear all of there exploration has been a disaster (as is the case in most exploration) it is far larger than I expected. This feild is just one part of it all of it appears to be a screaming disaster. At a guess if something doesn't change soon - well it is a possibility entire states could go bankrupt. They must figure a way to get the resource out of the ground. Which is always the first question I have a resource but can I get it out of the ground? If the resource goes after this psa - they should have to compensate them for the lose of it at some point. Then I am so curious how much of a price the Indian side will sell the other half of the resource for? I beleive they have to - to save themselves.....tick tick tock a decision has to be made soon. Gspc may not have to pay any money outstanding and certainly not after the psa that's when it changes Oex is expected to operate independently from that point it is no longer a joint venture that part has finished from the time of the psa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.