ICR 30.0% 1.4¢ intelicare holdings limited

Ann: Financial Report, page-10

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    It appears that I may have spoken too soon and they could be addressing these issues as we speak (said without certainty due to limited information). Still express your concerns if you have them, but I’m of the impression they’re working on broadening the B2C price structure, to capture more sales, and revamping the website. So I feel a little bad about my rant, but I’m leaving it up because I still think the concern is relevant; we can see what developments the next month or two reveal. I don’t know if those changes would be considered material enough to warrant a market-wide announcement but I’m sure they’d at least spruik it on social media. If they can nail the B2C price structure this could turn into the cash cow we originally expected it to be, at IPO. The potential for this tech to expand much wider than simple elderly monitoring is enormous, but they won’t do any of that until they gain decent traction with the current product/market. They’re very conscious of cash burn and not spreading focus too thin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.006(30.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.288M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.3¢ $43.86K 2.951M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225909 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 31000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.