ICR 0.00% 1.0¢ intelicare holdings limited

Did I say Apple isn’t in the space? No. I said “Apple won’t ever...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Did I say Apple isn’t in the space? No. I said “Apple won’t ever be in the market for independent low-cost monitoring devices, and you can’t always have an Apple device on you”. Which is still 100% correct. I know Apple is constantly advancing the scope of iOS, and will do just about anything their sensors allow, sensors being the key. Apple won’t release a functionality that only works with a low cost, third party, external sensor, due to them always wanting to maintain the appearance of quality, not to mention the fact that the person needs to be both capable of using an iPhone, and owns a recent iphone. Yes, they do work with third party manufacturers, but I’d hardly call their previous collaborations ‘low-cost’; nor do they want to deal with the ongoing monitoring and customer interaction element (they like to sell and forget, beyond iOS updates). At this stage the person needs to have the phone on them (for some features) or right next to them for others; how is that supposed to detect a bathroom fall, or if they’re eating, etc?

Regardless, my point stands that big tech will always try to have the monopoly over everything, but small companies do still prosper and grow in their shadows, because they can’t do everything at once. The important thing is trying to get out to as many users as possible, to get a strong market share for when big tech (most likely Google) does give it more attention (something I think Jason Waller doesn’t put enough emphasis on).

Not all tech companies can start in the tech epicentres of the world. What that means is longer rollout and uptake times, but they can and still do get there. They could push for an international rollout on Monday morning, but it would lead to almost certain demise as they smashed through cash and asked for more, which still wouldn’t be enough. They need to get a solid grip on Australia before even contemplating a wider push.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.348M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52850 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 102819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.