ICR 0.00% 0.9¢ intelicare holdings limited

I don’t know why you comment on ICR; you seem to take passion in...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I don’t know why you comment on ICR; you seem to take passion in down-ramping it.

I don’t know where that 2020 figure of $489,813 came from (how they came to that number), because I didn’t see any other reference to that figure throughout the rest of the 70+ page report. However, if you cared enough to read the whole report you would see that subscription revenue (recurring revenue) has increased 150%, and hardware revenue basically remained the same (rose by 3.7%).

On a personal note, I think the managing staff high remuneration is ludicrous for a small cap, considering their performance to date. Paying the CEO a quarter of a million, cash, plus almost the same in performance shares... that’s the thorn in my side, purely due to their underwhelming growth, but that’s what you get when you attach performance rights to the share price and not actual company success.

Some have said that management is doing everything they can to progress the company, I don’t necessarily agree; but it’s not due to ineptitude, it’s due to stubbornness, believing the focus groups over actual real-world feedback.

Survey question: Would you pay $33/week for a purely peace of mind monitoring apparatus?
    Group: “Oh yeah, sure, it sounds like a great product, really innovative; I would have expected it to be higher.”
    Jason Waller: “There you have it, survey says we just need to hold our wallets open and the money will fly in.”
    Potential customer: “It’s how much? Hahahahaha”
    Jason Waller: “No lock-in contract, free delivery, cancel any time... eh?”
    Potential elderly user: “I know 7% of my pension doesn’t sound like much, but I barely have anything left as it is.”
    Jason Waller: “Oh well, that’s just you, our survey data says you’re the minority, plus, we’re targeting the younger 50-60-70 age group long-term, who definitely need that peace of mind the most.”
    Investors: “Ahhhh, yeah, good luck with that buddy.”

1. They need to restructure pricing/plans so it’s not this ‘one size fits all’ approach they have now.
    2. They need to really work to streamline the information/access/process of receiving support from NDIS/CHSP/Home Care Package, for both if they’ve already had an assessment and if they are eligible, but haven’t had as assessment (all they have is a link to the My Aged Care Website).

These actions will increase potential uptake by offering multiple options to those who are independent but just want peace of mind, or are concerned next-of-kin, and make it easier for those who aren’t as capable (either physically, mentally or financially) to access the system, without it being a result of a care referral. Given the numbers, I wouldn’t be surprised if the overwhelming majority of users are from slow, pipeline referrals where someone does an assessment, THEN recommends InteliLiving, 3/4/5/6 months down the track, vs people seeing an ad or hearing about it and purchasing is themselves. What method will get you the most numbers? Where is the real profit generated? A no contract, no up-front cost/high weekly cost option suits those who have the need for an assessment and receive additional support; the government pays for it, week to week, then the equipment goes back when they need residential care or pass on, but those who are just looking for added peace of mind (the real target), and likely aren’t eligible for those schemes, aren’t going to pay through the nose (a premium) for the no contract/no upfront cost nicety.

If you’re interested in ICR and agree with my opinions, send investor relations an email. They won’t take my word for it, even after receiving real feedback from real potential users, all because their focus groups think it’s good value for money (how many from those focus groups actually signed up/signed up their parent/grandparent following?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.113M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1187500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 312598 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.