RMS 1.48% $2.00 ramelius resources limited

The audio recording is now up on the Ramelius website:...

1. 4,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2630
    The audio recording is now up on the Ramelius website: https://www.rameliusresources.com.au/audio-main/

On my first listen ... meh. All a bit flat, largely it seems because much of the higher grade ore they dug up did not make it to the mills. Should have a compensating effect in the next few periods as that higher grade ore get processed. Funny comment by Mark Zeptner towards the end. After commenting several times on the ill-efects of COVID and the WA quarantine on the company's performance he fretted that with the opening up of movement in WA Ramelius might lose some existing workers that hung around because of the restrictions. He's likely right though as plenty of places have experienced the Great Resignation as soon as restrictions are lifted.

Have to say MZ gave a very tepid pitch of Rebecca. If being over 100 clicks from Kalgoorlie is the first thing that comes to mind, followed by being regionally close to some big mines then a fair few speculative juniors have also hit the jackpot. That no professional analyst wanted to know more about the project is more likely because it makes no impression on their financial models rather than because they already know all that they need to know. To me, Rebecca is like one hand clapping, it is like the tree that fell in the forest that no one heard, it's the pause before the next question. Anyway, after watching MZ and his team perform over a number of years I've no doubt they'll make a silk purse out of what seems to me to be a sow's ear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.030(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.287B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.04 $2.00 $5.551M 2.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 64902 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 8625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.