CUV 3.92% $15.65 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Financial Results Half Year - Webinar Announcement, page-6

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    That looks like one very amateurish release today - it is about a Webinar on Thursday 25th but there is no bloody time for the webinar! Who does that? And it was authorised for release by the Board - did they even look at it? If Wolgen is not going to be at the webinar I don't see the point really, he is the only one who throws the odd tidbit to investors. He seems to live by the old Finnish proverb that "A tiny morsel is a feast to the starving man". Everyone else will just toe the line like a politician I expect with their various platitudes even though it is grandly titled as an Operations Update. Here are five questions I want answered, feel free to plagiarise me if you agree and send them to the company to be answered clearly next week if they have the gumption.

(1) Has a single subject been treated in any of CUV150, CUV151 or CUV801 clinical studies? If not why not and when are readouts due for each study?
    (2) Does the company consider the CUV share price to be subject to manipulation to depress the share price? (The company has made past mention of algorithmic trading, short selling and ASIC being overwhelmed)
    (3) Does the company consider Clinuvel to be undervalued?
    (4) What happened to the 6th indication promised in December?
    (5) English EPP patients are still living in the dark despite winning an appeal against the original NICE verdict more than 2 Years ago - will the company make these patients any sort of priority by pushing to have treatment available for the upcoming European summer or do they have to continue suffering?

All IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.65
Change
0.590(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $783.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.27 $15.65 $15.05 $967.0K 62.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 227 $15.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.65 999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.