MIL 0.00% $1.15 millennium services group limited

I thought I might add that I suspect that you are trying to be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    I thought I might add that I suspect that you are trying to be helpful and I guess if I had not already done some homework you would be feeding me some useful information. If that is the case I am appreciative. It is good to know that there are others who have such knowledge but in my case I received my core holding via a transfer from somebody else who thought that they were onto a good thing. After a drop in share price I averaged down after reading a report some years back from analysts RAS from memory. Price action then caused me to look into the history of the hierarchy and close associates - by that time it was too late to avoid a substantial loss. Regardless of my attempt to average down and improve my position the metrics of the company took an even more serious turn for the worst leaving me deep in the red. So my holding was originally obtained without the knowledge you mention and I know that I should have done my homework much earlier upon the receipt of the first tranche. So I have learnt the lesson you are providing but just not at the right time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.