MIL 0.00% $1.15 millennium services group limited

The order book looking forward looks solid, but they need to...

1. 1,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    The order book looking forward looks solid, but they need to keep adding to it,
    the recent addition of a regional airport cleaning contract is helpful, but why are they not announcing contract wins?
    Head office and board costs are to high for this size business, they need to either scale up and merge or find a suitable partner to grow with, i saw the line in the presentation about industry consolidation taking place, i think this is highly likely to happen over the next 18 months.
    They have got the balance sheet back to a good position, most likely they will find another bank for finance, this has to be done by the end of October, going forward there should be no reason why they can not pay dividends, would actually like them to get the shareprice up and raise a small amount of capital to take the pressure of the lumpiness of the wages.
    Going forward they have to stop having these one offs, this last one for due diligence etc, they need to get rid of the Cannacord options and they need to better articulate to the market how they are going to grow the business.
    In the end given the small free float, this business would be better of merging or going private, you can not stay half pregnant forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.