MIL 0.00% $1.15 millennium services group limited

You are dead right @terrior - "a business cannot stay half...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    You are dead right @terrior - "a business cannot stay half pregnant forever" . More particularly in the eyes of investors in public companies in todays world. You either grow or yield income if you want to hold a favorable SP and market cap. MIL seems to be kicking the can down the road very slowly and this is not what investors are looking for. The business does not have what I would call a sexy image and will appeal only if it excels in what it is doing. The cash flow situation is precarious as shown by the scale of events which effect it. I know the management would cringe at me for saying some of this stuff but it is nothing more than what needs to happen no matter how difficult it might be in the cleaning and security industry. They must build a cushioning positive cash position and be on longer and more favorable terms with their funding providers whether it be a bank or private. Margins must be sufficient to achieve this. As it is they are still renegotiating their bank facilities when I understood that the facility ran out at end of Oct just 4 days time. I really hope they are "well on the way to renegotiating it" as stated in the quarterly report just issued. I fully appreciate how hard this type of business is but if you are going to turn it public and make promises and issues in an IPO then investors expect the company to produce and it has not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.