ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 76 Posts.
    Hendrous,

I have no sentiment, because it would be difficult for me to argue a negative sentiment when i hold a position. Regarding the bullet points, it didn't take a long time because I make sure i read the last annual report, at a minimum, before i invest in anything.

Now, my original post was a response to bendigo's where he questioned whether sigma needs to do a cap raise. I for one would rather the company's destiny be in its own hands rather than on a whim of a potential suitor.

Yes, Aspen had a good look in and yes they did not walk away, but do you really think Sigma would show them anything that would cause them to definitively walk away anyway?

I see your point about Gunns, but they struggled on the back of poor woodchip sales with Japanese customers turning back shipments due to poor demand from the GFC. Gunns is a cyclical stock. Sigma on the other hand is meant to be defensive, but its poor result was a result of 'intense competition'. Now will that 'intense competition' abate as quickly as global economic conditions?

One needs to only look at NUF to see the potential for a share price to dive after interest is waned. NUF is one of the few contemporary scenarios where the revised bid was less than the initial bid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.