AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Totally agree with your sentiment that these players after all...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Totally agree with your sentiment that these players after all are in the business of making money!

So why wouldn't they Vote No especially given the facts that Chris Ellison at his own conference stated he wanted All of Atlas Assets, he wanted the billion tonnes of IO, he wanted the Port Allocation, he wanted the lithium, and he wanted their most valued commodity their workforce to make the transition easier for him, he actually said this to a guy sitting there from Macquarie I don't want to lose another one like AWE that wasn't a good feeling so the guy from Macquarie walks away and reports in that CE is desperate to get this deal home.

When questioned about the tax benefits CE told them he hadn't even considered the 500 million dollar carrot dangling in front of him, I would bet London to a brick that the guy from Macquarie would have because that's what they do make money opportunistic when it arises so what will they do I don't know no one does but if they voted No they would force CE back to the table to up the offer 4.5 to 6 cps is feasible so what happens then the share offer would be between 285 to 420 Atlas shares to 1 Min Res share approximately then the big insto's would be getting in much cheaper and actually gaining more from the deal if it was increased as they bought in a lot cheaper average 2.8cps and because Chris Ellison wants all of Atlas and hey that's only in my opinion because that's what smart money would do in this case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.