AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

@rowliegb Not sure what planet your on at the moment; report may...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    @rowliegb

Not sure what planet your on at the moment; report may eke out a little bit more but it will get up.

How did you come to that conclusion based on what facts you have, unless you have seen a report that otherwise would support your post.

An the next one a few hundred Minor shareholders won't stop it, again based on what facts because unless you are sitting in my office no one else has the correct numbers and therefore you wouldn't either.

Ago has a very uncertain future this is true in part because while the current board stays it most certainly will remain stagnant as they have completed the tasks assigned made money for the debt holders and it's time to move on as both power was lost and the share bonuses would not mature for the Board until 2020 unless a take over of the company was forthcoming so yes whilst being milked for the past 12-18months into believing everything was fine as per announcements by Cliff Lawrenson that Ago was making money we certainly have an uncertain future under the current regime.

All I can say is if you and others are posting to dampen spirits then it's not working actually what is happening is that the more trolls and down rampers we get coming on its actually getting more people to sign up to our few hundred minor shareholders (unsubstantiated by rowliegb) which is good and by the way have you signed up yet if not here's were you go https://novotelist.com and then email [email protected] cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.