AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Everything is in their control especially a new board at the...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Everything is in their control especially a new board at the helm then it's called diversify into whatever is the easiest money maker and steer the ship back towards prosperity who cares about IO we have the infrastructure an assets to move into anything gold an lithium for starters we don't have to rely on one commodity only and there are plenty of people out there including CE who would love to get their hands on Atlas as CE has stated in the online conference I want all of Atlas's assets, I want all their IO, I want all their lithium, I want their Port Allocation, and then had the audacity to say he wanted the most tangible asset Atlas had their workforce who already had the capacity to take the company to the next level, this all on the back of a sheet offer wake up will ya anybody with half a brain would know to get such a sheet offer is treating shareholders with contempt.

So you say you can see better from where you are sitting on the fence everybody does that in trading every single day they trade they sit and wait for a better deal hopefully coming their way when the opportunity presents itself so what a dumb Ashol statement the difference between trolls and real people is trolls have no friends real people do so while your sitting on the fence with all your friends, palings posts an railings oh nearly forgot one other plinth board, think seriously about what's best sit on the fence an do nothing or show your hand and become one of the real people fighting for a better deal.

As to the bet you speak of I don't bet with fence sitters not sure which way they will run when they lose enough said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.