AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Financial Update, page-94

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Stefans, I have a very simple understanding of this forum: it is for individuals to anonymously express their opinions regarding companies they are interested in or have a stake in. In my opinion the AGO issue is binary - have the AGO directors acted in the best interest of shareholders to maximise the value of investments, or have they neglected this duty?
    I have held AGO share for a long time and have appreciated the contributions from many well informed individuals - to demean AGO holders by saying they are hoping for a miracle is not correct. They are hoping that the value of assets invested in will eventually be realised, taking into account global factors.
    AGO holders are not defined as, to use your words, ignorant, dangerous and selfish. I am astonished how you can put this down in posting.
    I would dearly love our directors to explain their position and tell us all that they are doing their best to protect our investment. In my opinion this would be a better use of their time than employing a PR company using our money to gauge the opinion of holders.
    Let's leave it at that - hope you have a good weekend and enjoy the things that really matter in life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.