GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Bloody hell I'm sick of this bullshot! I'd promised myself I was...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Bloody hell I'm sick of this bullshot! I'd promised myself I was walking away for a few days after the announcement this morning, but I stuck my stupid head back in the door and what do I see - more trolling.

If you really wish to be a success at trolling asb, you should try to use statements that aren't so obviously stupid.

That you haven't seen a boat sail past your window is probably because you haven't looked hard enough. Too much effort for a keyboard warrior?

The company this morning confirmed guidance for Q1 at 40 -45k.

GXY has off-take and sales agreements covering 5 years from 2018 for a minimum of 200,000 tpa. That argument is null and void till 2023.

The fact that you haven't seen a boat sail past your window is because you haven't looked hard enough. Too much effort for a keyboard warrior?

Stop cluttering up the boards and go back to ripping wings off flies.

https://www.miningbusiness.net/content/galaxy-resources-mt-cattlin-secures-5-year-take-deals

GALAXY RESOURCES: MT CATTLIN SECURES 5-YEAR OFF-TAKE DEALS

PERTH, Nov 29
    West Australian miner Galaxy says the reliability and quality of production from its flagship Mt Cattlin project near Ravensthorpe through 2017 has enabled it to lock in buyers for all planned lithium concentrate production for 5 years from 2018.
    The binding off-take agreements with key lithium products and materials suppliers throughout Asia cover a minimum 200,000tpa.
    Galaxy says prices already agreed for 2018 are higher than in 2017, and will be reviewed annually.
    Galaxy Resources Ltd
    Exchange Code:
    ASX: GXY
    http://www.galaxyresources.com.au
    Perth-based company with lithium production facilities, hard rock mines and brine assets in Australia, China, Canada and Argentina

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.