GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

To be honest, I believe the three stooges are running a...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    To be honest, I believe the three stooges are running a deliberate misinformation campaign. I am not sure if they are employed to do so or if they are doing that out of their personal financial interests. One thing that is sure, their involvements in this forum seem to be targeted towards creating a negative impression to the general public and drowning out any positive sentiment. If some parties are dedicating resources to a forum like HC, imagine how much more resources they can muster at their targets.

Some long term holders will believe these are just noise in the grand scheme of things, but the longer this is allowed to happen, the market sentiment is going to be driven more towards the negative side of the trade. GXY may recover from these attacks, but why should we waste a few years worth of growth if it doesn't have to?

This is why, in my opinion, GXY management needs to change its communication style (and I have said it again and again). As misinformation thrives in vacuum, the only way to counter it is regular, frequent, responsive communication from management. It is not just the company that they need to management, but also how the market perceives the company if it is to provide returns to investors.
    Last edited by Rocinante: 28/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.