GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Financial Year 2019 Results Presentation, page-147

1. 4,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1704

I've told you clearly that GXY is receiving in the order of $450 per tonne and that this is the lowest of all spod producers (at least those that have disclosed pricing). Go and read the transcript from the last quarterly results and you can see it for yourself. If you want to try and disprove this, go nuts. As I said, I'm all ears. If you're so well researched (as you say) surely you've got the evidence at hand that shows otherwise?

Again, I've never shorted GXY, nor any other stock. Your assessment of my employment and my intentions are about as accurate as your predictions of future pricing. I'm certainly not a paid basher, just a realist. Someone who will look at actual prices, not averages to make myself feel better.

I've said before that I expect GXY to eventually do very well, but that time is not now, or in the near future for that matter. It doesn't really matter to me, as I'm not selling (at least not until around 2026). In the mean time, I read, learn, interpret the data and most importantly accept reality. I would encourage you to stop imagining that everyone is a manipulative shorter with an agenda, and do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.