GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Climax,I haven't read your inane posts for a while but, heck,...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Climax,

I haven't read your inane posts for a while but, heck, it's raining outside so I gave this one a go to see if anything has changed. It hasn't.
    You still seem to think that there is no oversupply of "lithium" and that shorters are to blame for the share price dropping. I find it hard to understand that you don't understand that shorters look at a share price and if they determine that stock is overvalued based on fundamentals they sell the stock they have and buy back later as the stock reaches a level that reflects or is below their valuation. Sure, this might cause a short term drop in SP but this is only short term if they are wrong. If they are right and the stock in indeed overvalued the drop will be long term as is the case with GXY.
    The only thing that will raise the SP price is improved sentiment and rising NPAT. In GXY's case this will require a rising Spod price and a rising carbonate price.
    Maybe you should keep your eye on NPAT for your answers and not stay mired in conspiracy theories.......LOL

CYA!

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.