BML 5.81% 8.1¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Financiers Undertake Sorby Hills Site Visit, page-114

1. 11,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4783
    Not that it is related to vaccines... but it is very interesting to see the continual corruption, lies, and coverups across the political spectrum in Australia, especially in NSW and Victoria the past week. In my view, there should be a huge inquiry at both state and federal levels across the country to get rid of these rats once and for all.

I am honestly surprised 90% of Australians trust and believe these untrustworthy spin doctors across the country in relation to the vax, as well as greedy, money-hungry big pharma, plus other major companies who are introducing mandates. I understand why people are conspiracy theorists because most of the stuff ends up being true - especially in relation to Pfizer having paid the record company lawsuit for misleading information. A leopard never changes its spots and for one of the Pfizer executives to get filmed by an undercover journalist saying natural immunity is 17x better than the vax and recommends not getting it - that says it all really. but the media covers it up for all these entities too! They are just as corrupt. The average persons mind operates off fear and their number one priority is working and providing for their family and themselves... so of course people ran off to get the jab even though they were afraid.

The truth will come out eventually!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.005(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $18.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $70.80K 876.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 58270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.