DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Ann: Financing Update , page-6

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    doubt very much anyone has to worry about what cfc will or wont be getting....with others interested and the non binding indicative offer disclosed...cfc have 2 choices ..
    1 get serious and make an offer

or
    2 wait for others to make an offer and then decide if they stilll want the company....

cfc leverage is gone for now.....they counted on the banks to exert pressure for a quick fire sale.....

...so far ...its not going that way.....

...banks are not desperate for cash anymore....

..banks are desperate for people and companies to borrow at nice profitable rates.......

.....Macquarie and UBS Ag have shown their interest in holding in total 10.72 %...a nice combined blocking stake....

..cfc holds a blocking stake...but would not like to end up as a minor shareholder with no control....

UBS ..I note disclosed their apparent willingness to lend stock..ie for shorting..I'd assume....

a nice way to hold it down whilst the acquire more
    stock.....

maybe for themselves or acting on the instruction of another party.....

last time i checked there were around 8 mill shorts....

will be interesting to see if that increases....

cfc will need FIRB approval to go over 15% and to do a takeover...but can announce their intention anytime before that

Dml has stated that cfc could not dispatch any offer before June 16....ITEM 7 in report 21/05/2013..

short time frame here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.