FAR 0.00% 43.5¢ far limited

Dear Davy Boy, It is my honest view that you have misinterpreted...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Dear Davy Boy,
    It is my honest view that you have misinterpreted my post.
    I think it is not appropriate for you to make statements on timelines unless you can provide some reasoning behind it. I think it's not appropriate to post such timelines as "fact" when in fact it is just your view. Would you agree with me on that? I think it would be beneficial to all and sundry if you make those statements and then just mention that it is your opinion. Then no one can oppose you because it is merely your opinion... agree?

I would really like to point out that at no stage did I suggest that FAR will PE against WPL. I am sorry if you misread my post in that regard....sincere apologies. Sometimes I don't agree with your "statements as fact" and I get a little frustrated but that's OK. I know I should not get frustrated but rather accept what's being posted as stated facts by you. ...I apologize for past indiscretions leveled at you .

I would dearly like to comment that, from my perspective, FAR MAY ( I say MAY) have a contractual right ( PE right ... depending on ICC). That right, if found to exist, will lie against the JOA party who breached. .... can only be COP..
    I'm not holding Riskup to the words he chose to use. Those are words to picture an issue in simplistic way ...to me it's more figuratively and not literally. If it is your view that COP must first buy back from WPL, as you've stated as reason for your stated timelines, I would very respectfully disagree for reason that there are always more than one way to give effect to PE rights. I do not wish to be in dispute with you and hope that you will not cause this post to be ...... you know what.

I will now refrain form further discussion on this issue because it seems there are many that do not wish to read my views. Best to go and watch a bit of cricket.

I wish you the very best dear Davy Boy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $173.0K 394.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75664 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ 82596
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.