FAR 0.00% 43.5¢ far limited

Dear Davy Boy.. I note this subscript to all your recent posts:...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Dear Davy Boy.. I note this subscript to all your recent posts:

"I'm Hot from running 9 family businesses........"

If I may kindly request: Is this not perhaps a subtle, deliberate, yet weak way to flame and bait other posters?? Maybe I might have misread the tealeaves but that is what appears to be the case.. If I'm wrong I sincerely apologize and ask your forgiveness. I think it ought to be brought to the attention of MODs in any event so as not to cause unnecessary disharmony on the thread, particularly in view of the fact that there was a lot of baiting of a certain person in recent times who made mention of running family businesses. I imagine it might just been an itsy bitsy oversight on your side but you can advise it my perception is wrong.

On the legal side of things I believe that you have given a seriously unsubstantiated meaning to an "email response" (which, by the way, makes no sense from an English literary perspective) and, in my humblest opinion you are totally wrong in the view which you choose to state as facts. Again, I might be very wrong in my reading of your factual statements and will have to apologise if it turns out that I'm wrong.

On the legal issue of WPL having to sell back to COP. It is my view that unless you state that CN or NL or their US lawyers provided you with that response, it would probably be wise to state that that is your interpretation and meaning given to a particularly vague and ambiguous response that was given to you. You would be very kind and appreciated by all if you confirm who the person was that had provided you with that response.(I suspect it was given by a lady functioning as Investor Relations manager of some sort...) So, hoping you'll be honest with all on here and at least give a response to this.

If you look at the legal "chain" you ought to have, with your legal knowledge, understood that the WI was never sold by COP to WPL. So there is no 35% that needs to be sold back to COP.. It gets trick but with your knowledge I'm sure that you will figure it out.
    All my best wishes for you.

Ps. You will be so kind as to respond on the question about your postscript? No.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $173.0K 394.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75664 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ 82596
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.