FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

Ann: Financing Update, page-324

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    This really belongs under an Arbitration outcome thread but for my own convenience I have inserted it here.

It was late one night in a dingily lit brasserie in the Rue de la Boulangerie. Accordions played, strange men in berets walked by, baguettes tucked under their arms and necklaces of garlic and onions around their necks. Beautiful women sashayed by - mais non Monsieur they smiled. Voulez vous Madame? said a distinguished looking man, ve are gentlemen with much importance to do. Bring us more lobster, saddle of lapin and another dozen bottles of that vintage St Emilion.

The three wise men were gathered to discuss their findings in the perplexing and vexed case of FAR v COP/WPL.
    A turned to B & C. Le trotters are magnifique bon nuit he said dabbing his lips daintily with a linen napkin. Zey are indeed said B. Le St Emilion is most pluuuzing said Mr C. Now gentlemen, can you remind me what is thus case about? There were many blank looks. Monsieur le President, it has been suh lung ve cannot be expected to remember all le details. Sacre Bleu en contretemps hissed the President it is uhhl un un A4 piece of paper nest pas?

Several hours and many excellent Bordeaux’s later Msr le President made le executive decision.
    Thus case will be decided on le stone, paper (A4 size), scissors principle he said.
    Mr A’s paper enclosed Mr B’s Stone. Exeunt Mr B. Mr C’s scissors cut Mr A’s paper. Who is Mr C? Zat is le million dollar question.

I confidently predict that, as long as the three gentlemen are still alive, we will receive some answers re PE before 29/2/20. I’m not as confident as to the nature and completeness of said answers however.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92577 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 101000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.