FRI 1.18% 84.0¢ finbar group limited

Sorry, lost me abit on your wording. Which part of the 18 year...

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Sorry, lost me abit on your wording. Which part of the 18 year cycle are you referring to? Clearly disconnect as WA property has entered its slide (which by your definition is followed by shares) - however if you ask me WA mining has already been in the doldrums. The east coast property market, despite the headlines I believe is finally correcting somewhat. THe media will lag so given negative price growth finally, we will soon see.

I have compiled a watchlist: mirvac, CWP, and stockland. Any other property/apartment asx listed that i'm missing? I guess i could add some non residential, say commercial and the like (cromwell?) but would be good for some more listed companies with residential exposure too.

I have noted an uptick in spruiking - both facebook targeted ads and emails from property related segments on the 'perth' property market opportunity. I don't think we've seen the last of the decline or lull in Perth , but clearly the spruikers are moving from a high growth east coast to the 'bargain /it's cheap so let's buy it' notion of Perth.

Whether this spells the beginning of an uptick im not sure. We haven't had interest rates rise yet so I somehow feel this part of the downturn cycle hasn't been done (prior to us seeing an uptick).

That said - FRI has cranked up the buyback machine to life. has been awhile! 400,000 shares bought today, I wouldn't be surprised if FRI releases a buyback for it. Soon to see!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $228.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 86.0¢ 84.0¢ $64.36K 76.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1932 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.