FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Sure does look like the old lot left the company in a right...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Sure does look like the old lot left the company in a right mess, I can't see A bright future for any of them from here. It does explain why it took so long to prepare this report. However to me there are a lot of matteres that still need to be finalised. With that in mind I don't understand why we could not have applied for reinstatement before now. We have not put all matteres to bed, which Is why I believed we needed to be suspended for so long. I think we could have applied a little earlier and caught some of the recent momentum in the lithium market. Especially with out African neighbours doing so well.

I appreciate all the hard work of the new team and it appears we are heading in the right direction. So thank you to James and the team for that. I believe what is now required is to show shareholders they are really committed to BGS is to move to a salery structure and away from high cost consulting fees ASAP. An on market share purchase would also go a long way. Let's face it the audit was nessecary but not cheap and they were rewarded handsomely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.