BC8 4.21% 49.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Keeping my eyes out for Fingals, Majestic and Imperial. These...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    Keeping my eyes out for Fingals, Majestic and Imperial. These are the largest open pit areas and they all remain open. There is every chance that Bc8 will continue to break open these pits into much larger ore bodies. This is already taking place of course. Since they acquired these assets, they have driven up the ounces on small productive drill programs. All these recent holes are Yet to be included in the next upgrade.. Fingals only had a resource of approx 25k ounces and that’s going to multiply. Bc8 picked up all the SLR assets for $4.5m. You watch the Fingals pit be worth a multiple of that price on its own. Bc8 is extremely cheap and so are some others in the space. The pull back in the gold stocks is the opportunity for the next growth phase. I am thinking we won’t have just one interested party when push comes to shove. Any of the surrounding mills could buy Bc8 for twice this price and print money because they already have the mills built. The market hasn’t worked this out yet imo. I am also sure these guys could attract debt funding so big dilutionary placements won’t be happening imo. Every placement they have done to get here was higher than the last and management are major shareholders. We need that to ensure the right result. Bc8 doesn’t need cash now anyway. $10m is going to line this up for a good result next year. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.