BC8 1.49% 34.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: FINGALS FORTUNE - STILL GROWING, page-37

1. 12,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3201
    I don't think the market has been really watching bc8 and it turned off gold for a while as the vaccine hype took the shine off proceedings. These are short term hiccups as the risks and printing wont be going away for some time. The financial system is in constant peril these days and people are focused on over priced tech. Bc8 has fits and spurts on the volume front. The real take home are the team and assets. The market has ignored reality for some time but it often does. People think markets are always efficient but quite often they are not. People over buy, follow trends and ignore better companies. That can be for a variety of reasons. it also provides us with the opportunity if you know what to look for imo. If you are a big guy in Kal, who do you have to buy these days? It is a very short list. BC8 is one of those stocks to me. I think the industry knows what companies are doing and in Kal, bc8 has been an outstanding build to mine play. The gold price has been consolidating and bc8 gets bigger ever day. Everything they have been finding for some time is free money. They have passed the tipping point and will become a miner. I also think some maybe thinking that this is small. They would be wrong imo. This is only just starting as we head towards the first million ounces. Funds look for long mine life and simply numbers. bc8 is a mini me of Silverlake. They never had more than 3 years of reserves and take a look at them now ($1.7b market cap). They just kept mining. Funny how they are our largest shareholder. Both teams must have a common culture on how to build successful gold miners and their record shows us that.
    Lack of volume keeps some people away but it wont keep a predator away if they want the company. The industry knows what to look for. I don't know if bc8 will get taken over or build the mine. We win either way.
    Bc8 has never had big volume but it 5 bagged from the low of last year regardless. Many of the hyped stocks explode and implode because they fill up with ultra hot money with little understanding of the assets. I am patient because i can see what they are doing. They have spelled out their vision for the company and it is working. Many would get impatient and see other plays going up and want out. That's the market. The larger money is made holding better companies over time. I don't know a lot of things of course but 30 years of doing this full time has given me some experience to look through the short term. Management are key. The general market and gold price are our greatest risks and always will be.
    I am not telling anyone to buy the stock. Its just my view point. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $150.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $87.04K 259.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 264854 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 48215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.