CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Correct GSM....it's usually Brokers that can do it and those...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Correct GSM....it's usually Brokers that can do it and those that have very close relationship with a smaller one. E.g Their biggest client.

T+2 is naked... is illegal... and has a $500k fine per instance and this guy has done it for weeks (multiple instances = multiple fines). ASIC can raise big money to police our markets if this is brought to their attention which I plan on doing. I'm over him. We all are. He overplayed his hand this time and didn't count on CXO great announcement, even Milestone announcement....nor me

Clearly he didn't read the announcement or know it's full and awesome meaning which will lift the price back thru 10c to 15c. God knows how many million he has shorted but if we gap up strongly which I expect on new buying for people who have been waiting to buy more or buy back in.

I'm sure Hartley's and other Brokers will mention in their dailys and other research. IMHO We will get some press on the weekend on this and attract some overseas money also.

He should be forced to pay much higher. To get Suficient shares. That's a short squeeze which are set up to benefit from.

Many didn't think Zola approval was going to happen and it has today. Not only that we got Ringwood as well.

Be awesome to see it open at 11c and he is dead once and for all. Smart money investors buy CXO and did today, traders that want to be pumped bought AVZ and so the guy won't get his usual feed of exiting traders here like he has been. Highs of days mean some new highs tomorrow and I expect a bigger pop than today as market distracted on AVZ.

Zola is big news. We should gap up big tomorrow.

GG

15c by March.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22910 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 66500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.