CXO 9.09% 12.0¢ core lithium ltd

If you folks remember my post 21805070......took a small part...

1. 3,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    If you folks remember my post 21805070......took a small part out of it to to repost.....

Now I,m hoping somewhere along the line we will get those traders buying for the next announcement and then sell on announcement and... BINGO.....a second damn good announcement and off we go to the markets....Bobs your Uncle ....Thank your mum for the apples....... and there left out.....until the true revaluation target is accepted and the whole games go on again. But in time if extensions and new discoveries give us a valuable find then the Sp will show it......To me its slowly going in that direction.....

Just a shame the announcement didn't come in two announcements to really remove traders but if CXO have the info there doing right by announcing it....but a third announcement would leave traders really blow out of the waters. At this stage after a announcement in the past sellers were taking over and Sp dropping. I think we only have to get past those who bought on announcement who are setting up a quick trade at around .09 and we could be off to the races. Fingers crossed for a third announcement soon as.....good luck long tremors(investors)....Just may thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $3.037M 25.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 318278 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2878347 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.