CXO 12.6% 10.3¢ core lithium ltd

No worries its a great team here, some very smart people and I...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    No worries its a great team here, some very smart people and I bought a ton more.....this is key news,

If many recall when I sold at 11c, Not having much on Grants, nor Zola rights or much cash was the reason I sold at 11c. I thought we had Zola rightsand did not. It was the reason I bought at 5.5c and not having it or cash the reason I sold at 11c....

Well now what a different CXO we have.

CXO is all cashed up with $8.3m cash, with better Geology, more tenements, better drill results on Grants giving us a commercial deposit, new assays, more Aeromagnetic knowledge on the tenements and on Zola.

We now have Ringwood, (which we didnt have on November- and many say it looks like Zola, which in turn s looks like PLS's Pilgangoora).

So its massive news and management deserve full kudos. Market distracted by AVZ but tomorrow they pile in here.

Todays announcement is a KEY MILESTONE ACHIEVED and managment are really first class, and I place them as the best in the Industry as Mining8 rightfully said yesterday.

Everything they say they are going to do or get, they execute on. They are thrifty and did tons of drilling on the smell of an oily rag, which markets LOVE.

Its now a measely 8.8c and hit 15c on BP33 and Grants alone, let alone a bigger Grants, and Green Light on Zola and Ringwood. (Known Hard rock, High Grade Lithium deposit)

IMHO there is NO reason to sell right now and many reasons to top up like I have been doing all last week and even today.

DYOR. (Special Congrats again to Management)

GG

Member Since 5.5c and own a large Chunk now.

Message to T+2 Naked short, how many shares do you have to buy back tomorrow ? 1-3m ??

Good Luck pal.

15c by March.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.012(12.6%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.3¢ 9.5¢ $1.761M 17.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1505250 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3292646 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.