CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Finniss Lithium Project Exploration Update, page-18

1. 3,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3415

a lot of new targets with NSI which is disappointing.

But looks like a mineral resource at Ah Hoy which is great. At the moment looking like a small resource but at decent grade. If you look at figure 1 and 2 you can see grades and widths are increasing at depth, just like all our deposits do. Ah hoy untested and open at depth so could be plenty more upside here. Comparable with Carlton’s is a good sign (there is still plenty of Carlton’s resource to be converted to reserves with some infill drilling). An intersection of 37m of peg, hopefully there’s some lithium around there.

Some nice hits at Far West. Historically we had a big hit at Far West, I think it was like 45m @ 1.45% Li20 or something like that? But Far West is quite close to Grants, and I was of the belief that some of our plant was going to be built atop that Far West ground…will have to double check that.

i think we can hopefully expect some regular assay results releases in the next few months.

If I were to take a throw at the stumps I would say Ah Hoys currently 0.5MT at 1.2% Li20. Just a guess Hopefully they do some deeper drilling.

something of interest: from grants all the way through to Sandras, if you drew a small rectangle you would hit every single one of our deposits (grants, hang gong, Carlton’s, lees, booths, BP33, soon to be Ah Hoys and Sandras. Quite a fertile little corridor there. Hopefully this is good news for the Annie prospect which we are awaiting assays for as this too is in that corridor

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.