CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Yes could expect Primero on-site now: survey control and site...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Yes could expect Primero on-site now: survey control and site layout setup and logistics.
    Me thinks the first 6 containers arriving will be footings steel rebar and cages. The "frustrating footings" stage of dig, form up, steel reinforcing, concrete pour, wait 1-2 days for final set, strip forms and move and do it all again. Frustrating (??) because you work flat out for 3-4 weeks, turn around and look at blobs of concrete sitting on the ground, and then in come the steel erectors with 1 crane, a few columns and beams and in a couple of days it looks like something is happening.
    At the Coburn mine concreting is 90+% complete, so my guess is that the carpenters, steel fixers and concreters will be very close at Finniss.
    As for Lucas, hammer and tongs but with a fair bit of wheel spinning. No despair, "the cavalary" has arrived, excavator(s) and 12 Cat777 dump trucks. Will be able to eat into the 6M bcm overburden in a matter of months and still stockpile ample product for processing. (For me, a bit baffled why 12 trucks and not say 8-9 trucks, but hey am not in the slightest worried. Maybe @annon69 has some comment? Is something else afoot? )
    Will be interested to see this progress, the Sentinel satelitte will tell all. From the sat pic and imaging a clock face, at 9 oclock the long rectangle should grow to the south, and I think second stockpile at 5-6 oclock, could the red/orange tracks be haul roads?
    So definitely exciting 5-6 months ahead.

PS: @Rajiv59 any idea of the ship name for the containers? Would be interested to plot its course. What with @acouch swanning it up in the high country next week, how do I get my daily fix?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.