CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Finniss Lithium Resource increased by over 50%, page-242

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    great post mate.

i am also voting no to most of the resolutions. I fell like voting yes is just bailing them out of the subpar CR they conducted.

dilution is not what us shareholders want to see. But as a company needs money to operate, it is inevitable that dilution will occur. HOWEVER! There’s a big difference between necessary dilution of the company with your shareholders interests still in mind; and selling the whole farm to the first schmo who will throw some loose change at you. Everything about the recent CR was poor. It could have been done a lot better. So I feel that by voting no I am letting management know that I expect a lot better. I am not going to bail you out: instead, you have to do better.

Don’t get so toey when the bank balance gets down to $2mil. Have some share price performance and momentum awareness! Allow the company to fully capitalise on any strings of good news and developments! Don’t cut our legs out from under us when we are finally starting to run!

A project is only as good as its management. And as great as our project is, it would all count for nothing if poor decisions resulted in us having 5 billion shares on issue or something. A bit heavy on the mayo there but you get my point..

Anyway, should resolution 1 and 2 pass then I am expecting shares will be issued to LTR a day or two after.

The only scenarios where I would be ok for management to issue these extra shares is if it is a precondition for a 3rd offtake/fines offtake partner to come onboard, or perhaps a requirement for a finance facility with Transamine.

Rant over. Fingers crossed reserve upgrade and/or mine life upgrade this week.

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.