CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

i wanted this new along time before our crash, my target was $2,...

1. 4,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    i wanted this new along time before our crash, my target was $2,
    now folks are getting itchy for a restart, we are still at break even with cost to extract, there will be restart costs, if we ramp up like promised 3 years ago timetable there will be huge costs, the rampup of many has attracted issue in many articles with the lithium industry.
    while china is upping production with record EV, it could be a case of oversupply peak, can record EV be sustainable next year etc,
    i recall chinas GDP being 18% and only one way to go from their, quickly wnt to 5%, (still great by world standards) .. what is it now./

who is cashed up for a takeover, as that would be assessed as how much do they need to spend to bring resource online, and if they and do it economically, SYA had high cost and near selling product at a loss but noted anvenue to cost reductions, keeping faith with buyers by keeping it doors open for business.

i doubt we can get cost down by scaling up as many industry do.

i'm itchy to re enter, when i see a clearer picture with pricings, but will the TO come, other TO were with upgrades or resource and hence derisking a TO, but not at such low prices lithium.

think todays news deserved at least a 18c, good outcome for all the faithful.

most lithium producers have a R&D section, IT into producing the stuff, and end use upgrades etc, quicker recharge, home charge, less lithium needing to be used in EV, and soemthing i wanted to see more of POWER GRID storage and the derisking of those lithium fires.... which the source of alot of fake news... most are due to incorrect use, over chargeing, OLD battery styles, indeed more recent developmentS (actually not that recent) in fire proofing lithium batteries.... yet media like to add a shock material to get coverage, ...a safe lithium battery creates a yawn because that is the expectqtion of all.

so wanting CXO to be announcing selling product into other avenues not just EV, and create a future direction for the whole lithium industry, and no small coin batteries have no margin of profit, think bigger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.