CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

I think the register tightening has already started @seaemay,...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    I think the register tightening has already started @seaemay, there have been a number of posters on here lately that have suggested that they have added to their holdings and that they are in (or are approaching) the top 20 - I certainly have, I've added about 50% in the last few weeks (and am definitely in there now), and I think that I am not alone. The building of the register won't happen overnight, it is a gradual process.

Not sure about others views on where we are at now, but it feels to me like the calm before the storm. I think the register is tightening, sellers are gone at 4c and the depth is starting to cement itself - investors are waiting for a catalyst that just in my opinion feels like it is close. We just need some good announcements and an increase in tonnage to ignite interest and then we will see some upward movement.

I hope @wenty is right and we see an announcement tomorrow. I thought that there was some unusual (more confident) buying today (unlike the relative inaction of people not stepping into 4.1 last week) which gives me some confidence that the depth is tightening and something might be on its way.

Let see ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.