FRE 2.68% 5.8¢ firebrick pharma limited

Ann: Firebrick Raises $1 million via Placement, page-24

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Mastatrada,
    Thanks for teeing that one up for me.
    I am also an avid user of Betadine gargle for sore throats, which will be a great complementary product to Nasodine nasal spray, once it's approved and on pharmacy shelves.
    Back in early life of Betadine gargle, we did actively promote the gargle to doctors and many of them recommended it to people suffering sore throats; but these days, the product is essentially a cash cow for the manufacturers and I doubt there has been GP promotion for a number of years.
    As for Nasodine nasal spray, our GP market research indicates that 3/4 of Australian doctors are very excited about Nasodine becoming available, partly because it would be the first common cold treatment that targets the viral cause of colds, but also because it would give them something to recommend to patients to deflect them from asking for antibiotic scripts, which do nothing for viral respiratory illnesses and contribute to the global problem of AMR (antimicrobial resistance), which the W.H.O. has declared as a "major threat to human health with significant global economic and security implications" (apart from their impact on gut health at an individual level). Once Nasodine is approved, we will be promoting Nasodine to GPs and ensure they have plenty of samples available for themselves, their families and their patients.

PM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.