FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Firefinch Celebrates First Gold Pour, page-136

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    well that's what I am worried about tbh, once we prove/validate the 2Moz pretty much derisks the company even further to revenue generating certainty for the next 10 years. If we dont do a deal with our lithium asset and spin it out of the company or sell it sooner rather than later, a company who is looking for a lithium asset could potentially just do an offer for say $500m for the whole company (gold and lithium) and think a lot of people would say yes tbh.... and they would have their transaction effectively paid for coz of the gold income and have the lithium for profit if they know what they are doing.

anyways probably gonna top up more if it hits the 12s and 13s, i was already on the edge for 14s but ye 13s is outrageous. hope the seller is almost done but tbh we have a whole chunk of people who are sitting outside the top 20 that could also be contributig but we wouldnt know. As people have mentioned previously, we dont get serious insto money flowing as most of the buying has been come from retail related brokers. Cmon hepburn and co this is supposed to be your job/department!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.