FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Firefinch Celebrates First Gold Pour, page-200

1. 1,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Yes, that is partly the issue. I mean Euroz Hartley and Euroz share the same board and have both been buying/selling etc. Having received the original sophisticated investor pack from Euroz its interesting to see how many sellers there actually are now and some T20 action heading out the door so that always worries me... somewhat offset by directors buying...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2750/2750307-2560a602f82304f55fca793fcc69a195.jpg

I don't think it has been over 16c since the raise so not sure how anyone is exiting with more than they started from the raise..
    I feel they need to confirm up runway of revenue for at least 2 years for this to move anywhere with such a hungry plant..
    I am worried the first quarter results aren't going to be positive as well... it is somewhat short term view but merit for preservation of capital.... These days there is too much information and opportunity to be a long term loser who sits and watches their capital go from $100 to $50 back up to $110.. you can time it better these days. imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.