FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

i will do another analysis in January as there is a data delay...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    i will do another analysis in January as there is a data delay but here is the 9/12 to 16/12https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2751/2751279-eb3892dd300f39dcb3dcacbc8da1095d.jpg

I think people need to also realise that, yes these are the brokers that have buy and sells but the institutions themselves arent responsible for the selldown entirely but people who use the institutions are the ones in question which we have no idea how to identify.

Yes i am also worried about a low ball takeover but, i dont see enough "insto" accumulation to indicate some shark accumulating as Commsec and Canacord is still the leading the buyer of shares and thats usually retail. If we get low balled it will just be an outright offer and not a behind the curtain action, also if someone was using multiple accounts to accumulate you still have to disclose on a consolidated basis if you are above 5% i believe. The insto nominee accounts are just multiple soph account holders just lumped together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.