FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Firefinch Celebrates First Gold Pour, page-224

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    The interesting times gimmick has gotten old Finn. You don't need a signature on HC.

I'm not sure about the shots fired at healthpro here Finnigan. Even if he works at Arnotts and consults to Airguide, his points are spot on. For long termers, the following is starting to make this stock look like Anna Kournikova; looks good, doesn't win.
    - Continuing to make a meal out of capital raising with the same brokerage parties, connected to the same board member.
    - Asking for performance rights that effectively lower the burden of performance
    - Failing to deliver key milestones in a timely manner

Additionally;
    FA change is required for a re-rate of FFX. We're all holding thumbs for the mining forecast. While I personally see this as a cashflow positive exploration play with a functioning gold plant, we're being traded as a producer with only a tailings resource. The SOI and our capital partners are to blame.

I'm personally bullish on gold, I expect 2000's next year. However if cash printing reduces and economies start to unravel I suspect there will be a rush to cash; which we saw this year which correlated with a GP drop probably circa US$1,600; not the end of the world, as company is viable at these levels.

For FFX, what was true yesterday is true today;
    - Lithium is a fantastic deposit.
    - Gold exploration potential for enterprise levels of value is significant
    - Gold resource upgrade near existing mine civil infrastructure is imminent , significant and correlates with immediate cash in the bank.
    - Both commodity outlooks are strong.

This is a strong buy without having to call out down ramping where there is none and ignore important criticism where there is plenty to be noted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.