FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Firefinch Celebrates First Gold Pour, page-241

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I disagree with the sentiment, "the markets not interested". I think a lot of people are forgetting the reason why it hasn't moved is the SP was being undercut by the exiting of 1 or 2 T20 holders, i.e Euroz/Euroz Hartley as a result of their merger (which is expected to be completed July 21) or that super fund. The fact that the SP hasn't plummeted is a testement to the fact that the retail sector is very, very interested in FFX. I'm sure everyone who has been here longer than 2 months remembers the abundance of Center Point Cross Trades whenever there was positive movement and the instantaneous undercutting.

Additionally, work through the maths which I have previously stated. This is a no brainer. We're currently only working at 51% recovery. Refitting the plant brings us up to >90% recovery of the tailings at .46 g/t (feel free to correct me as I'm going off the top of my head). The Satellites are at around 1.1 g/t (2 or so are higher) and Morilla is much higher than that.

However money talks and the figures don't lie. When the quarterlies continue to show great progress the SP will move. The satellites will eventually be mined, as will Morilla. Do your own research and you should arrive at a similar conclusion, we are remarkably undervalued and there's a lot of money to be made here in my opinion.

Patience folks.

All IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.