FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Firefinch Celebrates First Gold Pour, page-242

1. 1,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    To think that a little retailer like me is downramping trying to get lower priced shares is hilarious. Quite literally the broker who not only capital raised for FFX but then a related entity provided market with a forecasted .30cps BSreport have both dumped into market.. The 30cps pump report was obviously to try and maximise their exit but even then market didn't take to what is quite frankly a poor performing stock. They just took whatever stock price they could... but it seems they are at zero now so hopefully this can be the turning point.

As I have mentioned it feels like a falling knife at the moment and whilst they have activity it is still going to get owned by larger holders who are exiting and lack of interest there is plenty of upcoming activity that makes me hold and not sell.. it would be crazy to sell if you feel they can uncover more gold and its as simple as that...

I think the lithium is only as much as someone is willing to pay in that market for an in-situ deposit in mali ... so plenty of options there but don't expect a premium for it by any stretch..

Has anyone asked Alistair WTF Hepburn does?
    Last edited by HealthPro777: 22/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.