FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Firefinch Celebrates First Gold Pour, page-249

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    haha i have josh blocked but just reading comments of other posters i can tell what he has posted, the usual, too many board changes, should always have contrarian view and we bought a mine with no gold to process and maybe something about our lithium being crap? am i right? haha that's how you can tell these are pure downrampers because they dont hold the stock and two they repeat the same things over and over again to the point its predictable.

im not worried about the situation we are in, we have gold (satellites are proven and koting defo has gold just depends how much and we already have tailings until June/July which pays the mine off pretty much), we have had board changes but we've made progress and a producer, wasnt the most prettiest path but we got there. the capital raise wasnt the prettiest (hepburn....) but it unlocked 2 assets and has made us self sufficient with no further capital raises in the long future, just have to monitor the board to make sure they dont overspend.

plus at least we arent going through any legal trouble *cough* PF1/Airguide *cough*, im guessing that why he has shown himself today to take it out on a different stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.