FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

We've pushed through that 16c barrier a lot easier than I...

1. 4,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6783

We've pushed through that 16c barrier a lot easier than I thought.

We have much to look forward to in 2021, the news should flow very regularly.

We'll have 4 rigs drilling away - a few were delayed, but I'd expect them all to be on site early Jan

https://www.capdrill.com/media/investors/Announcements/CAPD_Firefinch-Contract_Website-FINAL-20201111.pdf

They put out mining tenders for the satellites back in October, the resource statement on those is done, infill drilling would be well progressed, In October the Doc said temporary power could be brought in quickly & work to get the plant operational only minor. So I'd expect some news regarding a mining plan & intention to commence mining operations soon.

Of course the resource upgrade for the main pit & surrounds will generate a lot of interest.

That will lead to a mining plan for the main pit, and the dewatering/removal of the tailings. They only need to partially dewater to gain access to the Eastern shoulder to infill drill (if required) and mine that. That will leave ample time to completely dewater & access the rich reserves below the base.

Of course with all this drilling in under explored gold country, we could strike another Morila any day.

And as if we didn't have enough pending news, the December production figures will be out soon, and the Quarterly in January. Then we'll see the cash on hand and the revenues. The strengthening Aussie Dollar is giving us more buying power (Drilling etc) as just about everything is priced in USD.

Gold as I type is US$1897 & going up

Probably won't be a lot of news on the Lithium front, they have to do some work on it to keep the Government happy, it's the sleeper which will surprise us out of the blue, just as Morila did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.