FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Firefinch Celebrates First Gold Pour, page-300

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    HNY fellow FFX holders!

2021 has to be our year right, well that's what I've been telling wifey since I bought in March 2016 when we hit Li. Its been a hell of a ride, exhilarating (climbing to >80c) and down right stressful (falling to 4c), particularly for me who went all in in 2017 selling all other holdings and going it solo with BGS/MLL/FFX (I do love a punt). That strategy looked pretty ordinary when we hit our low in March 2020 but alas the good Doc pulled a "golden" rabbit out of the hat and the rest is history.

The last couple of months post raise has seen lots of churn and IMO a clever accumulation strategy which resulted in downward pressure on SP until recently when the tide has turned, I still think those accumulators are controlling things to an extent, not letting the price run to quickly with the 0.5c increases each day but not having it all their way with a build of of other buyers as the story gets out to the masses. Pleasingly since the 23/12 we have risen over 40% in 8 trading days, I'll take 5% a day for the next year thank you very much, looking at some of the optimistic price predictions last few days by some of our fellow holders that may not be that far off (nice to dream).

So we have closed in the 20's today, with another week or so of trading before our announcements start to hit the news we should be in a great position to move higher from a very solid base (refer to our learned TA posters charts), with gold and Li in our kit and our investment going up 40% on no news, I am excited thinking about the possibilities given the pipeline of announcements that will come over the next weeks and months. I had a bit of time yesterday and re-watched the videos of our chair and I cant help but feed of his excitement and enthusiasm for both assets, I do have trust in him that his interests are aligned with mine and that is shareholder value, he repeatedly refers back to any deal or decision he makes must meet this criteria, he also makes it pretty clear he wants to make lots of money. If you watch the October webinar and around the 36 min mark he is asked about share price, he pauses and says "I've been reflecting on that and I can see the value and its (wanted to say many) multiples of today's price (which was 16c). I suspect when his plans are made public over the next quarter his predictions might not be that far off.

Anyways, enough of my ramblings, I've appreciated as always our resident posters who keep the conversation focussed on what we have and I choose to ignore the noise. Onwards and upwards and I wish all holders a happy, healthy and prosperous 2021!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.