FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Firefinch Celebrates First Gold Pour, page-69

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    No I don't think that it is our drillers doing the selling. Would make no sense, they are not going to bite the hand that feeds them. They have a hefty pay check to collect from us on a regular basis with all the proposed drilling we are going to do. I'd say a bit of you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours has been done between them and us. Why would we give them preferred driller status if they were going to be dumping our shares. AC would cut them off at the knees.

https://malilithium.com/pdfs/DrillingCommencesAtMorila12Nov20.pdf

I think it's our old friends back doing the usual shuffle between nominee accounts. If memory serves me right it's CS Third nominees and JP Morgan nominees, the used to move 7 million shares on a monthly basis, with the increase in the registry I'd say you could double that to 14 million shares. Who are the working for??????????????. Could it be just an alliance of shareholders who have gone over to the dark side? Questions, questions, questions. Where is ASIC when you need them.

We are being kept down for a reason, low ball take over I reckon. AC will tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Hold them tight people.............very interesting times ahead............. Oh and don't forget about our globally significant lithium resource

All imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.