FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Firefinch Executive Changes, page-80

1. 8,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8141
    The points I consider are how has this type of event evolved in other companies over time.

We have had 2 directors leave and the CEO walk/sacked in a very short space of time, while the SP is in TH/Suspension due to an "operational and guidance" update.

I don't know of anytime such has been positive for a company at all!! Therefore we should brace ourselves for bad news..

I go back to 2 events that made me sell a lot of my shares a few months ago, firstly the denial of the cap raise to the market, when a cap raise was on the go. Secondly the sanctions imposed on Mali which IMHO have increased costs at the very minimum, before the great inflation increases recently, yet we were continually told business as usual.

If anyone does know of an example where a company has had such great turmoil internally, while waiting for an operational and guidance update, and it's been positive, I'm sure many holders here would like to know.

My expectation is bad news and a further tumble in the SP, whenever we start trading. Plus another director added to my list of 'be more than wary'....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.