CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. rlj
    504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    It does sound like the operational/guidance reasons stated for the suspension are not the main reason we're in a halt, which has more to do with the Board & Management resignations.

So you believe the the board are flat out lying to the ASX?

Meant to add, at the AGM/GM Alistair went out of his way to say what a good job Mike is doing

If you do indeed believe the board are flat out lying to the ASX, you think they might also be able to lie to you while drinking a beer at a bar about whatever is happening behind the scenes so as to get the demerger out of the way?

The 2 new NEDs who resigned are non operational types unlike Fraser/Gordon, so you'd have to assume they would not leave just because we missed a guidance target, could be something as simple as a pay dispute.

I do agree its not likely due to missing a guidance target, but these are highly experienced people. Do you think both of them didn't ask about pay and conditions before accepting their offers? One of them, potentially. Both of them? Come on.

I'm not going to speculate either way about whats happening as I honestly have no idea, but even you as the most positively upbeat poster on the FFX forums must admit something looks very fishy here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.